Complaint Review: Universal Rewards & Trust

• Updated: Wed, October 15, 2008

• Reported By:newtown square Pennsylvania
Universal Rewards & Trust
285 Bay St Toronto,, Ontario Canada

Universal Rewards & Trust are demoralizing, freightening for identity theft, and should be legally penalized and compensate me for mental anguish Toronto, Ontario

This is the second time this company has contacted me with fraudulent checks. When I called the company to let them know that they are a fake and I would never be so stupid to cash a check without a notorized letter from a Canadian Bank, the person on the other end became angry and began yelling. What a scam I told him. I am having major surgery today, and my anxiety level quadrupled knowing this company has my address and name. I want legal action taken to prevent anyone unknowingly from cashing a check that could wreck there finances for the rest of there lives. The person I spoke to demanded I deposit the check, and then said he would not have any access to my account for he does not receive a return check. Yes he does receive something in return that would have my account number on it. Yeah ok, my bank number goes on the back of the check I cash. I say we all fight and put these people in jail. Thanks to this company, I am a wreck to today and my surgery is in 2 hours and will take 9 months to recover. Thanks to Universal rewards & trust, my blood pressure is up and could delay my surgery. I want legal revenge.

Joan
newtown square, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2008 06:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-Rewards-Trust/Toronto-Ontario-m5g-2n7/Universal-Rewards-Trust-are-demoralizing-freightening-for-identity-theft-and-should-be-381346. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal Rewards & Trust