Complaint Review: Universal Rewards & Trust

• Updated: Sat, October 11, 2008

• Reported By:Bufflao New York
Universal Rewards & Trust
285 Bay Street Toronto, Other Canada

Universal Rewards & Trust Winning Final Notification DE-Lotto North American Sweepstakes Lottery On Shoppers Toronto Other

WE are Pleased to inform you that you are one of the declared winners of DE-LOTTO North American Sweepstakes Lottery On Shoppers held Friday August 29th , 2008 in the 2nd Catagory.

Well I could not remember entering any lottery. So I called the number and the guy was not even american could hardly speak english tells me that I won this through Walgreens or CVS Pharmacy. Well I do shop at walgreens so could be. He tells me to go and cash the check of $4,875.00 and when I do this to call back and he will tell me where to send the $2875.00 tax to. When this is done I will be sent a Cashiers check for the remainder.

Ok I go to my bank and I deposit the check because I just wasn't sure, at least if it is no good I might save myself some embarassement. The Bank took the check so even to them it looks real. Then here I come into wrok and check this out in the internet. I have the exact same letter as one of the complaintents. Signed by Mr. Bryan mcDonald and the claims manager is Mr Frank Brown.
So Now I know this is a fraud and I called my bank to warn them this might be a scam. I have to wait till wednesday when the check actually bounces I sure hope I get my return call from the FBI by then cause I will do All I can to help them catch these people.

Kf
Bufflao, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2008 01:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-Rewards-Trust/Toronto-Other-M5G-2N7/Universal-Rewards-Trust-Winning-Final-Notification-DE-Lotto-North-American-Sweepstakes-L-1034667. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal Rewards & Trust