bearing

• Phone: 416-824-9178
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Universal Rewards & Trust winner of 125,000.00 Ontario Nationwide

I have a letter saying I won 4,875.00 I am to deposit this check then send the company 2,875.00 for insurance bond and then they will send my 120,000.00 ups (I.D. needed) I set up a savings account using this check at a bank different from my real bank, of course I can't touch it until they process the check (8 days) so I called the man and got the address to where I'm suppose to send money, I made it sound like I was ready to do anything to get this money then after I got all the info.

I told him the bank is holding the money for 8 days if the check is real they will get their 2,875.00 he said the check would be good in two days I said okay like I was a stupid gullable person and I'm to call back wedns. at which time again I will tell him IF the check clears I will send him the money.

Why don't the police just wait outside the address I'm suppose to send the money to abd arrest these scammers for check fraud? The names I'm getting are for a bank in florida, joe matins and the president of the company bryan mcdonald phone # 1-416-824-9178 the person they THINK I'll be sending the money to is Regina Klaus at ottawa Ontario, canada K2P1R9

Debbie
Joliet, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2008 04:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-Rewards-Trust/nationwide/Universal-Rewards-Trust-winner-of-12500000-Ontario-Nationwide-383061. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal Rewards & Trust