Complaint Review: Universal Rock Pools And Spas

• Submitted: Wed, July 30, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 30, 2008

• Reported By:Murrieta California
Universal Rock Pools And Spas
929 E. Foothill Blvd #115, Upland California 91786 San Bernadino, California U.S.A.

Universal Rock Pools And Spas, Dennis Lavine, Mr Bello., J.C Also ripped off by Universal ROck Pools and Spas San Bernadino California

I was also taken advantage of by Universal Rock Pools and Spas. It took 8 months to build my pool. I found many things wrong with my pool while being constructed. I had to complain many time before anything was done. I also did much of the work myself that they would not fix.

Problems with the plumbing, leaving a pump not plumed in. Incorrect electrical that took 3 months and 3 different subs to fix. Not putting in a waterfall I had paid for. Charging me extra for a retaing wall that I was told was included in the price. They put in 6 jets in my 8' hot tub which all are in the back half of the spa. They told me they couldnt put any in the front since it was an elevated spa.

I could go on and on with problem after problem but it would take me all day. Now I am having problems with the gas line not making it my heater. So now I have to have it dug up and fixed.

Murrieta, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2008 11:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-Rock-Pools-And-Spas/San-Bernadino-California-91786/Universal-Rock-Pools-And-Spas-Dennis-Lavine-Mr-Bello-JC-Also-ripped-off-by-Universal-357361. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal Rock Pools And Spas