Complaint Review: Universal Subscription Agency Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, February 16, 2009
  • Updated: Mon, February 16, 2009

• Reported By:Hutto Texas
Universal Subscription Agency Inc.
PO Box 15187 Chesapeake, Virginia U.S.A.

Universal Subscription Agency Inc. Scam, Paid for magazines and never received Chesapeake Virginia

I bought 88.00 worth of magazines from this compnay on November 8, 2008. I have yet to receive them and called today to get a automated recording and a full mailbox! I have no way to get ahold of these people, which I assume from reading on here, they probably dont care. I know it is only 88.00, but that would buy groceries for my family and in these times that is alot of money to me. The guy sold my husband, he better be glad he got him, I have a philosophy to NEVER buy from a door salesman and this is WHY!!

Hutto, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2009 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-Subscription-Agency-Inc/Chesapeake-Virginia-23328/Universal-Subscription-Agency-Inc-Scam-Paid-for-magazines-and-never-received-Chesapeake-424660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal Subscription Agency Inc.