Complaint Review: Universal Subscription Agency

• Submitted: Tue, January 27, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, January 27, 2009

• Reported By:Austin Texas
Universal Subscription Agency
P.O. Box 15187 Chesapeake, Virginia U.S.A.

Universal Subscription Agency Magazine Rip Off! Chesapeake Virginia

I had a young girl arrive at my house 2 weeks after I had my baby saying she was selling magazines and my mother-in-law invited her into our home to show us the magazines she had available. She was very friendly (of course) and I told her that I had been ripped off by the someone selling magazines about 10 years ago when I lived in Las Vegas. She said "Oh no, I sure hope you don't hold that against me, because this is legit". Boy, was I stupid a second time! She got me for $45 and my mother-in-law for $65. I can't believe I fell for it again - shame on ME. Anyway, the nice thing this girl wrote on the bottom of my receipt was "God Bless You" - how nice - God bless her if I ever see her again.
Sincerely, Pissed in Austin

Craftychick
Austin, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2009 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-Subscription-Agency/Chesapeake-Virginia-23328/Universal-Subscription-Agency-Magazine-Rip-Off-Chesapeake-Virginia-416859. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal Subscription Agency