Complaint Review: Universal Subscription Agency

• Submitted: Tue, December 09, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, December 09, 2008

• Reported By:Kent Washington
Universal Subscription Agency
P.O. Box 94107 Las Vegas, Nevada 89193-4107 Kent, Washington U.S.A.

Universal Subscription Agency Where's my magazines?? Kent Washington

March 2008 a young college girl, Christina Hansen, stop by our house and my husband bought some magazines from her and eight months later i still haven't seen any magazines. I've tried to call the company several times but I don't even get a machine. We paid for two years a total of 57.00 dollars. This was a time when we couldn't afford it but my husband felt bad for the girl who was trying to raise money for college. We will never order magazines like this again.

Sandra
Kent, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/09/2008 03:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-Subscription-Agency/Kent-Washington-98032/Universal-Subscription-Agency-Wheres-my-magazines-Kent-Washington-399656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal Subscription Agency