Complaint Review: Universal Subscription Agency

• Submitted: Fri, December 19, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, December 19, 2008

• Reported By:woodstock Georgia
Universal Subscription Agency
P.o.box 94107 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Universal Subscription Agency Ripped me off twice! Once when i lived in new york and once in Georgia! Las Vegas Nevada

When i lived in New york some school girls came to my house selling magazines that were very expensive. I really wanted some educational ones for my kids so i bought them anyway. I never recieved them and had lost my reciept.

After 4 years i live in Georgia and the same company had some boys knock on my door. One of their names was Rich Poole. He said if he sold the most magazines he would win a trip to cancun mexico. I figured oh well maybe the first time i ordered them in new york was just a mistake that i never recieved them so my stupid ass ordered them again! Now 7 months later still no magazines. I did however keep my reciept wich has done me no good! The number is no longer in service! Sso these people have ripped me off over a hundred dollars! I looked to see if i could find them online and that is how i stumbled upon these rip off reports! If there are so many why isnt law enforcement able to do anything about it?!!!

Delevanchic
woodstock, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2008 10:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-Subscription-Agency/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89193-4107/Universal-Subscription-Agency-Ripped-me-off-twice-Once-when-i-lived-in-new-york-and-once-403071. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal Subscription Agency