Complaint Review: Universal Subscription Agency

• Submitted: Thu, July 03, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, July 03, 2008

• Reported By:Laramie Wyoming
Universal Subscription Agency
PO Box 94107 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Universal Subscription Agency Scammed me for a $150.00 for subscriptions to Reader's Digest-Spanish/English.Las Vegas Nevada

Scammed for a $150.00 for subscriptions to Reader's Digest both Spanish and English. This young man came to my house on December 19, 2007, he wrote his name as Mike Hopper with a code #088. The check #'s were 2639 and 2640. He said he was in competition to win a trip to cancun. The reason I am writing this report long after the fact, some young men recently came to my door and was pulling the same scam. The incident reminded me of the young man in December of 2007. Scanning the internet, I realized I had been scammed and would like to bring attention to this criminal behavior. The thing that alerted me however I didn't take action, he asked for a drink of an alcoholic beverage.

Laramie, Wyoming

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2008 01:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-Subscription-Agency/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89193-4107/Universal-Subscription-Agency-Scammed-me-for-a-15000-for-subscriptions-to-Readers-Diges-347227. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal Subscription Agency