• Report: #205392

• Submitted: Thu, August 10, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, August 10, 2006

• Reported By:Gresham Oregon
Universal Subscription Agency
P.O. Box 94107 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Universal Subscription Agency ripped off and broke Las Vegas Nevada

I was broke and attending college. I didn't have the money right then but the hight energy young adults were very convinsing. I wrote out the checks. I was so nieve. When the checks went through it put 2 over draft fees of 34 dollars for each check into my bank account. Dam I was so stupid. The girl even ripped off my mini tape dispinser; b***h. I still haven't recieved my f' magachines. I would love to meet the "Boss" in a dark ally, I would teach him/Her to rip off people. Grrrrrr!

Gresham, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/10/2006 12:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-Subscription-Agency/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89193-4107/Universal-Subscription-Agency-ripped-off-and-broke-Las-Vegas-Nevada-205392. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal Subscription Agency