Complaint Review: Universal Subscription Agency

• Submitted: Tue, July 10, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, July 12, 2007

• Reported By:Toledo Ohio
Universal Subscription Agency
www.universalsubcriptionagency.com Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Universal Subscription Agency I paid for a magazine subscription and then I decided to cancel it, I followed the rules and I do not have my money back Ripoff Las Vegas Nevada

*Consumer Comment: I think that we may have been scammed by the same person (and ideas to stop the spread of the scammers)...

I bought a magazine from a door to door salesman, and I decided to cancel it.

I followed all the rules to get my money back and I have not received anything yet.

No one anwsers the phone and of course the mailbox is full so you cannot leave a message. I want my money back. I am filing a report with the better business bureau and the attorney general office.

These people must be stopped.

Madashell
Toledo, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/10/2007 04:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-Subscription-Agency/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89193/Universal-Subscription-Agency-I-paid-for-a-magazine-subscription-and-then-I-decided-to-can-259985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal Subscription Agency

AUTHOR: Joshua - (U.S.A.)

I honestly feel your pain. I also was ripped off about 2 weeks ago (6/29/07) from these same people.

If you don't get your money back (as I am also waiting myself for the refunds that will likely never come), tell everyone you know about these people. From what I have learned, absolutely none of these people are telling the truth. Most of them are in their early-to-mid 20's, and felons to boot. So, if they ever come back to your door, tell them to get lost and scam someone else.