Complaint Review: Universal Subscription Agency

• Submitted: Sun, January 13, 2008
  • Updated: Sun, January 13, 2008

• Reported By:Laramie Wyoming
Universal Subscription Agency
P.O. Box 94107 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Universal Subscription Agency Lied about me being contacted and able to cancel the check Las Vegas Nevada

A sales rep came to my door and told me i could help him get points to go to cancun and that all I had to do was give him a check and pick some magezines. Than he said before the check would be cashed I would get a call confirming it and if I wanted to cancel the check I could tell them then. I never got the call and the check cashed. I never intented to buy the magezines. I was waiting on the phone call but it never came.

Tyler
Laramie, Wyoming

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/13/2008 02:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-Subscription-Agency/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89193/Universal-Subscription-Agency-Lied-about-me-being-contacted-and-able-to-cancel-the-check-L-299657. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal Subscription Agency