Complaint Review: Universal Subscription Agency

• Submitted: Wed, July 30, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, July 30, 2008

• Reported By:Crestview Florida
Universal Subscription Agency
P.O. Box 94107 Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Universal Subscription Agency, Universal Supscription Agency Single mother ripped off trying to support other kids. Las Vegas Nevada

One night I was just coming in from work, when 2 college students from pensacola came knocking on my door. I let them in because they seemed harmless and we set and my daughter picked out two magazines and I picked out one.

We didn't think anything about it because there is so many fundraisers around all the time my daughter does it her self. I kept the reciepts just in case now 5 months later I had thought about the magazines and my daughter kept the reciepts, she pulled them out and it said wait 120 days, it was way over that. I called the number on the reciept which was a customer Service, and never could get an answer. Left message after message then started to try to find their website and it was no longer on the internet it wouldn't pull up. I then started to proceed to other complaints and found a interesting report from Jeffrey from Clearwater, FL. He gave me a lot of good information and he really put a lot of research into the same problem that I had. I tried calling all the numbers he had located, but funny haha no answers either. But I will Keep trying, thank you Jeffrey, I will fight for my 120 dollars in magazines, I could of used that for groceries or gas the way prices are right now.....lol

Dlallman
Crestview, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2008 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-Subscription-Agency/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89193/Universal-Subscription-Agency-Universal-Supscription-Agency-Single-mother-ripped-off-tryi-357464. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal Subscription Agency