Complaint Review: Universal Taxi Morgan Company

• Updated: Fri, July 27, 2012

• Reported By: Tom — Schaumburg Illinois United States of America
Universal Taxi Morgan Company
Addison, Illinois United States of America

Universal Taxi Morgan Company I have to pay 78.00 no matter if I make money or not. I'm getting 2 to 3 jobs per day working 10 to 12 hours a day. Addison, Illinois

I'M HAVE NOT MADE ANY MONEY SINCE I WORKED THERE. I BEEN PAYING OUT OF MY POTGET TO PAY THEM 78.00 AND WORKED 10 TO 12 HOURS DAY TO MAKE ENDS MEET AND MAKE LESS MONEY PER DAY  SO I HAVE TO TAKE MONEY OUT OF MY BANK ACCOUNT TO PAY THE 78.00 . THEY TELL ME I HAVE TO WORK ALL THE WAY TILL NEXT THURDAY  MY LAST DAY WITH THE COMPANY. BUT I THINK I SHOULD NOT WORKED ANY MORE SO I COULD SAVE MY MONEY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/27/2012 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-Taxi-Morgan-Company/Addison-Illinois-60101/Universal-Taxi-Morgan-Company-I-have-to-pay-7800-no-matter-if-I-make-money-or-not-Im-g-918463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal Taxi Morgan Company