Complaint Review: Universal Taxi

• Updated: Mon, January 07, 2013

• Reported By: jackie — chicago Illinois United States of America
Universal Taxi
1740 W Armitage Ct Addison, IL 60101 addison, Illinois United States of America

Universal Taxi I have been working with the Universal Taxi since friday Dec.28th. I have decided to quit today. reasons being is because I was left in La grange IL with a flat tire from 12a.m. until 9a.m. to me that addison, Illinois

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: universal taxi, Addison IL

I have been working with the Universal Taxi since Friday Dec.28th. I have decided to quit today. reasons being is because I was left in La grange IL with a flat tire from 12a.m. until 9a.m. to me that was very unprofessional. Then I called and talked to Gordon to tell him I was quitting and coming to bring the cab. He told me I was breaking the contract and that my license will be suspended and I will have to pay the $500 something dollars to get my license straighten out. I am getting a lawyer for the matters and I would like a little feed back from anybody who's ever worked for this company and I wouldn't recommend this company to no one.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/02/2013 02:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-Taxi/addison-Illinois-60101/Universal-Taxi-I-have-been-working-with-the-Universal-Taxi-since-friday-Dec28th-I-have-990116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal Taxi

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

universal taxi, Addison IL

AUTHOR: Rob - (United States of America)

Hi Jackie

I worked for universal taxi and if you need someone to testify in court about what a bunch of untrustworthy low life thieves these people are, please contact me.  I'll be more than happy to help you out.

Sincerely!