Complaint Review: Universal TimeShare Sales Associates

• Updated: Fri, March 16, 2012

• Reported By: rob and cindy — St. Clair Missouri United States of America
Universal TimeShare Sales Associates
14525 SW Millikan Way Beaverton, Oregon United States of America

Universal TimeShare Sales Associates UniversL Time Shares Claim they will sell in 90 days and convince you it is worth 3X more than actual and charge $1800.00 don't get ripped off by this company!! Beaverton, Oregon

I was contacted by this company and they convinced me they would have no problem selling my time share with-in 90 days and also convince me it was worth 3X more than what I paid for it and it would cost $1800.00 then was asked to lie about not getting any promises in the sale.  Occasionally afterwards we would get a call saying they have a contract and are a waiting finance approval.

I would say it they can't get financing We can come down on the price.  Their comment would be we would wait and see what would happen.  Then would never hear from them until we would get another call saying the same thing then I would tell them the same thing and their response would also be the same.  These people are, I am sure they are ripping thousands of others off the same way.  Please help me get my money back!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/16/2012 03:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-TimeShare-Sales-Associates/Beaverton-Oregon-97005-2343/Universal-TimeShare-Sales-Associates-UniversL-Time-Shares-Claim-they-will-sell-in-90-days-855021. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal TimeShare Sales Associates