Complaint Review: Universal Timeshare SA

• Updated: Sat, August 11, 2012

• Reported By: Nitaboo — Brentwood Maryland United States of America
Universal Timeshare SA
14525 SW Millikan Way Pmb17820 Beaverton, Oregon United States of America

Universal Timeshare SA claimed to have a buyer for my timeshare,but did not, after I paid for their services Beaverton, Oregon

On December 2, 2012, Mr. Wesley Alexander, then director of sales for Universal Timeshare Sales Associates, contacted me to tell me that his company had a person who wanted to purchase my Wyndham Bonnet Creek timeshare for $89, 600.00. He said that the sale would be completed within 90 days. He sent me a letter with the breakdown of the fee I had to pay to have them complete the sale.

Each month for three months there was a meeting supposedly scheduled to meet with the buyer who was never able to get finance to buy. When I would question Jamie, the parson assigned to work with me, he would try to assure me that they were working out a way for the buyer to finance the sale. I have not heard from them in the passed two months. The 90 days are over and I just want my money back. No one will answer my phone calls now. I wanted to write the company for a refund, but after reading the BBB report on this company I found out that Universal Timeshare SA is not located at the address that is listed.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2012 10:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-Timeshare-SA/Beaverton-Oregon-97005-2343/Universal-Timeshare-SA-claimed-to-have-a-buyer-for-my-timesharebut-did-not-after-I-paid-925853. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal Timeshare SA