Complaint Review: Universal Timeshare Sales Associates

• Updated: Thu, May 16, 2013

• Reported By: Cindy S — Barrington New Hampshire
Universal Timeshare Sales Associates
14525 SW Millikan Way, Suite 17820, Beaverton, Oregon USA

Universal Timeshare Sales Associates SCAM.....CAN'T EVEN GET AHOLD OF A PERSON VIA THE PHONE NUMBERS PROVIDE Beaverton Oregon

*Consumer Comment: Universal Timeshare & Royal Elite Timeshare Scam

It has been over a year since we started working with Universal Timeshare to sell our condo.  I have never once received a call inregards to the status of the sale.  I have attempted to call numberous times using the phone numbers provide and have continuously been hung up on after 5 minutes.  We gave $1,800 to Universal Timeshare to sell our condo and......NOTHING.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2013 07:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-Timeshare-Sales-Associates/Beaverton-Oregon-97005/Universal-Timeshare-Sales-Associates-SCAMCANT-EVEN-GET-AHOLD-OF-A-PERSON-VIA-THE-P-1051356. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal Timeshare Sales Associates

Universal Timeshare & Royal Elite Timeshare Scam

AUTHOR: HenryC - ()

I contacted Universal Timeshare SA, thinking that they will finally will sell my Royal Elite timeshare. after they charge my account for $1780.00 plus a fee for International Transaction that they did not told me. no phone calls have been received for about a year, then they contact me at my house saying that they had a person interested in our property and these people were from Canada. they asked if we agreed, we say yes. A few months later they someone call me again asking me for more money or if I was able to help the possible buyers with a down payment, obviously I said NO. after we did not receive any other information or called...