Complaint Review: Universal Timeshare sales associate

• Reported By: ZZ — United States of America
Universal Timeshare sales associate

Universal Timeshare sales associate Timeshare scammers Internet

*Consumer Comment: Universal timeshare & Royal Elite Timeshare Scam

We received a phone call from Universal Timeshare last night follow up with an email claiming that they have an interested buyer for our West Gate time shares. After minutes long talk, they ask for the out front payment of $1,800 from our credit card to start the process.

We did a little research on the web and read all the ripoff reports about this group. We are fortunate that we asked them to call back on the next day as we needed time to think about it. After reading all the reports, we are not falling for this scam.

Thanks to all of you spending some of your time to report this scam and I am doing the same for all innocent people out there.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/18/2012 07:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-Timeshare-sales-associate/internet/Universal-Timeshare-sales-associate-Timeshare-scammers-Internet-942816. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal Timeshare sales associate

Universal timeshare & Royal Elite Timeshare Scam

AUTHOR: Brad304 - ()

I was called by Universal Timeshare on 12/27/12 and was told that they would sell my Royal Elite timeshare. It was supposed to be money back guarantee. They said they would call me 01/11/13 and I've not been contacted and I want my money back!!