• Report: #361981

• Submitted: Tue, August 12, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, September 13, 2008

• Reported By:Brandywine Maryland
Universal Timeshare
11455 S. Orange Bloosman Trl. Orlando, Florida U.S.A.

Universal Timeshare Burt and Lied 2 from Universal Timeshare Sales Orlando Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Adressing complaints against Universal Timeshare

I was burnt by Universal Timeshare Sales. I was told by rep. Gunner Jenkins that he could sell my timeshare within 2 weeks because I had a popluar week and most people would pay extra for the spring break week. However, more than 2 weeks passed and I called to get an update, but when calling I could never get in touch with Gunner he was either out of the office showing properties or on the other line, but the bottom line I would never get a return call from anyone in the department. So, then a couple of times of calling with no repsone I had my husband to contact the office and he would get the same thing.......no return call and the run around.

To keep a long story short I was contacted by another resale company that explained to me the Universale Timeshare Sales were " a micky mouse company". What that meant I have know idea, but it threw up a BIG RED flag for me. I was ripped off of my money and now it has been almost 1 year and I not yet to hear anything from them.

PLEASE, PLEASE to anyone thinking about going to Universal to sale their timeshare.......DON'T. They are not on the up and up.

Shawn
Brandywine, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2008 08:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-Timeshare/Orlando-Florida-32837/Universal-Timeshare-Burt-and-Lied-2-from-Universal-Timeshare-Sales-Orlando-Florida-361981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal Timeshare

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Adressing complaints against Universal Timeshare

AUTHOR: Management - (U.S.A.)

Universal Timeshare Sales Rebuttal to Any complaints Orlando Florida

This message is to address our any complaints thus far as it regards to Universal Timeshare, our company. First of all, Please understand that no company can satisfy every person/ client we encounter. Where ever there is a business throughout the World, there is alwasy going to be complaints, until the end of time!! We encounter several hundred clients each and every day and do our very best to work very diligently for our customers than anyone could ever imagine. We work sometimes around the clock satisfying any and all inquiries into the sales as well as the rentals of properties placed in our possession . In regards to the client in Maryland expecting her property to be sold in 2 weeks or less, we never promise anyone their property will sell in that short length of time . NO PROPERTY can sell and close within 2 weeks. I do believe the client in Maryland had very high expectations and has exaggerated her claim just a bit. Each of our clients are very well taken care of and our contract states what our company can and will do for our clients. It is just unfortunate that this client mis understood her contract and Mr. Jenkins (who has since left our organization due to health reasons) was a very highly respected and extremely knowledgeable sales rep in our organization. Our company does not give our clients the run around, we handle every client with kid gloves because we care about our reputation and getting the job done our clients expect is our number one business!

Sincerely