Complaint Review: Universal Transport

• Updated: Tue, May 07, 2013

• Reported By: Blondie — Astoria Oregon
Universal Transport
13499 Biscayne Blvd North Miami 33181 Miami, Florida USA

Universal Transport Phil Smith 877-641-5838 ext 804 Ripped me off!!!!!! Miami Florida

I found this company on the Internet. They gave me a low quote on transporting a car from Arizona to Oregon.  They claim to be reliable and trustworthy. They are totally the opposite. They stole my $150.00 deposit . They would not return my calls. Ame when I did get a hold of Phil Smith, he was rude and hung up on me twice. DO NOT TRUST THESE GUYS!!!!! I filed a report with the North Miami police dept. And the better business bureau. Lets put these rip offs out of business before they steal anymore more money from us trusting consumers!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2013 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-Transport/Miami-Florida-33181/Universal-Transport-Phil-Smith-877-641-5838-ext-804-Ripped-me-off-Miami-Florida-1049090. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal Transport