Complaint Review: Universal Vacuums

• Submitted: Fri, September 14, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, September 14, 2012

• Reported By: Rozzie — Roslindale Massachusetts United States of America
Universal Vacuums

Universal Vacuums Never delivered order, never answer phone or web contact form, may be out of business , Internet

*Consumer Comment: Complaint is NOT false

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: This complaint is false!

I ordered 2 belts for my vacuum cleaner 6 weeks ago. Nothing happened except the Yahoo store recorded my order, so I called the number on their website. Got a mechanical voice saying "closed for inventory until August 17. Have a blessed day."  A couple of weeks later, my credit card was charged. After a week or two more, I called again and heard the same recording, but now it was long past August 17. I called several more times and left messages, and wrote to them twice on their web contact form. Never any response. Finally I have called my credit card company and am getting a chargeback credit.

My order was very small but they also sell high priced vacuums and other appliances. You might want to think twice about ordering from Universal Vacuums.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/14/2012 04:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-Vacuums/internet/Universal-Vacuums-Never-delivered-order-never-answer-phone-or-web-contact-form-may-be-o-941364. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal Vacuums

Complaint is NOT false

AUTHOR: ghkl - (Canada)

They have scammed me too so I don't believe the complaint that was placed is false at all. Scammer's will scam again

#2 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

This complaint is false!

AUTHOR: UniversalVacuums - ()

at Universal vacuum we pride ourselves on customer service whoever wrote the review is not being honest we never close for inventory.  we have been in the vacuum industry for over twenty years, We are family owned and opperated we appreciate each and every customer and every order we receive.  Without customers Universal Vacuums wouldn't exist.  Have a blessed day!