Complaint Review: Universal Web Consulting

• Updated: Sun, January 01, 2012

• Reported By: Dan — Gatineau Quebec Canada
Universal Web Consulting
22601, N 19th Ave. Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Universal Web Consulting sold me for 1.95 a three-day period. After that, they creative team extended all, without my consent and withdrew money from my credit card. Phoenix, Arizona

Universal Web Consulting sold me for 1.95 a three-day period. After that, they creative web consulting team, extended all without my consent and began withdraw money($89.85) from my credit card without my consent too.
I canceled my credit card and asked refund my money back. I never give at Universal Web Consulting my credit card number again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2012 10:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-Web-Consulting/Phoenix-Arizona-85027/Universal-Web-Consulting-sold-me-for-195-a-three-day-period-After-that-they-creative-t-816526. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal Web Consulting