Complaint Review: Universal Web Consulting

• Submitted: Sat, February 12, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, February 12, 2011

• Reported By: Christian Ekstrand — Fort Dix New Jersey United States of America
Universal Web Consulting
151 E. Carefree Highway Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Universal Web Consulting Creative Accounting The company took money without consulting me. Phoenix, Arizona

When i first saw this company online, I thought that this would be easy.  For a small fee of $1.95 you can try out the website, see how you like it, they said.
Now I'm "paying" $29.95 a month because I couldn't cancel my account in time.  I called about 4 days after I "payed" for one month of service, I told them that i wanted to cancel my account, they said "Okay, but we will keep you online for another 24 hours in case some unfinished payments come in."  I thought "Whatever." so I allowed them to.
One week later the account is still online and I cannot get a refund because it's simply "not allowed".  I contacted Amazon.com and asked them about uwcoffice.com, but they never heard of the name prior to my mentioning of it.  This was the first time they even knew that clients were being sent to Amazon.com through this website.
Christian, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2011 12:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-Web-Consulting/Phoenix-Arizona-85085/Universal-Web-Consulting-Creative-Accounting-The-company-took-money-without-consulting-me-694588. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal Web Consulting