Complaint Review: Universal Web Consulting

• Updated: Sat, February 12, 2011

• Reported By: Christian Ekstrand — Evans Georgia USA
Universal Web Consulting
515 E. Carefree Highway Phoenix, Arizona United States of America

Universal Web Consulting Creative Accounting They are taking my money without my consent Phoenix, Arizona

This site told me that I would be able to do a five day trial for $1.95, so I thought I would give it a try.

My five days have now been up, and now I'm apparently "paying" $29.95.  They didn't even give me a warning, they just took my money.

Now they won't cancel my account, and they won't give me a refund.  This is what I could turn to, so please help me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2011 09:38 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-Web-Consulting/Phoenix-Arizona-85085/Universal-Web-Consulting-Creative-Accounting-They-are-taking-my-money-without-my-consent-P-694764. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal Web Consulting