Complaint Review: Universal payment corporation, Pittsburgh, PA

• Submitted: Sat, December 01, 2012
  • Updated: Sat, December 01, 2012

• Reported By: Ruby (Diamond) — Pine Bluff Arkansas United States of America
Universal payment corporation, Pittsburgh, PA
P.O. Box 2759.Pittsburgh, PA 15230-2759 Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania United States of America

Universal payment corporation, Pittsburgh, PA Invent Help I have been made to feel Disheartened, Dismayed, Mistrustful, Indebted, Devastated,Apprehensive, Suspicious, damaged. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Every since day one of contacting inventhelp the first part of 2011, all I've done is pay money out. I was told that they could and would creat my video game as well as a board game to go with it, I did that. It is called the eat right video/board game. I have paid out over $50.00 then $500.00 dollars, then $1000.00 and now $10,000.00.That's not including the money for money orders and stamps. They wanted me to give them a credit card number or my bank number but I refused to do that. I have only received a brochure, pamplet, catalog, booklet, and information sheet from them. I have not received a formatted video game disc nor board game. They stated that the $10,000.00 is for the patten that has to be paid so no one can still it from me but that I retain the rights to all of my creative information. I contacted the Better Business Bureau in Pittsburgh but they said nothing was reported on them there. I you can help me to clear my credit and retrieve my money back that I'm out of and damages, please help me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2012 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-payment-corporation-Pittsburgh-PA/Pittsburgh-Pennsylvania-15230-2759/Universal-payment-corporation-Pittsburgh-PA-Invent-Help-I-have-been-made-to-feel-Dishear-976571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal payment corporation, Pittsburgh, PA