Complaint Review: Universal taxi Addison IL

• Updated: Wed, June 20, 2012

• Reported By: ladronesTHIEVES — addison Illinois United States of America
Universal taxi Addison IL
1740 W. Armitage Ct. Addison, Illinois United States of America

Universal taxi Addison IL I worked 15 hrs a day, and never get enough customers and you stuck paying the 78 rental fee. Addison, Illinois

This company ( Taxi company) all the care is getting his lease ( rental fee which is 78 a day).  they dont have enough customers, so you get 4 o5 customer a shift (which I worked 15 hours a day), bearly enough to make the lease, plus I had to pay for the gas out of my pocket.  The cars that they have are from 2000 old and beat up, also the carpet in the cars are all dirty  You have to work 24 to even make some money.

they also take off 10% of the credit card slip that you  submit to pay the lease. They treat people like animals, specially the black  lady that works in the front ( she knows that all this is a scheme, and treat the drivers like children or animals).  also they make you sign a contract and dont give you a copy of it.  It took me two day to figuer out that this bussiness was not good deal and that they are taking advantage of me.

The second day I told them that I dont want to do this no more, they made a letter which I signed stating that I have to give them 7 notice and didnt give me a copy of it until the 7 days are over.  so i had to work for seven days even tough I wasnt making any morey and paying out of my pocket. At the end of this ordeal, I paid like 500 or more out of my pocket, worked 15 hrs a day for 10 days no day off.  They said that you pay for sunday , but since I started thrusday I had to pay for the lease for Sunday.

They offer to take me home after I returned the taxi.  They only took me to the local train station, because they said that I live far.  I had to take the train to  down town Chicago, then take another train home. That day this lady returned the car too, and she paid the 7 days with a credit card ( they got the taxi back plus they got 548 dollars) you see how crocked they are.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2012 11:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Universal-taxi-Addison-IL/Addison-Illinois-60101/Universal-taxi-Addison-IL-I-worked-15-hrs-a-day-and-never-get-enough-customers-and-you-900334. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Universal taxi Addison IL