• Report: #820191

• Submitted: Mon, January 09, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, January 09, 2012

• Reported By: BiskEd_Scam — Stanley New York United States of America
University Alliance

University Alliance Bisk University Alliance is a Degree Mill Scam Internet, Internet

I was going to get my degree online since I work full-time and can't afford to take time off for school. The sales pitch from the "Adviser" as they call their sales people for Florida Institute of Technology's On-line program (billed and delivered by Bisk Ed (bisk.com)) said that I could afford the classes because government grants would pay for it, and that I would owe only the cost of books. This was the first lie.

Since Florida Institute of Technology has a reputation of being a halfway decent school, I was expecting online classes that I would be challenged and learn from. Instead what I got was a watered down version that was sub-par to even crappy online discussion boards. For example: In the physics class students were graded on their ability to copy and paste an online article that related to physics- I thought this would be a one time thing- but it repeated over and over... I didn't learn a thing. In addition, it seemed like some of the students in the class were hardly past middle school education levels; many couldn't write using complete sentences or proper grammar/ spelling.

Since I perceived no value, I withdrew from the courses during the 100% refund stage, only to have this junk show up on my credit report 4 years later.

This company will tarnish your university image; of if you are a prospective student- you can expect me to have no respect for your degree obtained through classes served by bisk ed or bisk.com services.

I am currently exploring my options suing this company for the fraudulent entry on my credit report and the resulting defamation of character from their false reporting.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/09/2012 03:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/University-Alliance/internet/University-Alliance-Bisk-University-Alliance-is-a-Degree-Mill-Scam-Internet-Internet-820191. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on University Alliance