Complaint Review: University Motors Columbia SC

• Updated: Sat, November 23, 2013

• Reported By: Jerrold Lawson — Columbia South Carolina
University Motors Columbia SC
ColumbiaInternet, South Carolina United States of America

University Motors Columbia SC Mr. I'm the biggest Liar William Rip off! ColumbiaInternet, South Carolina

*Consumer Comment: Of Course Its a Repo!

*Consumer Comment: No evidence of a rip-off

I bought a Infiniti I35 from this place and the motor blew 9 months after I purchased it. On there website they advertise warranties that they clearly do not honor. That lying salesman William had the nerve to tell me "all I do is sale them" I'm was like Wow! I don't recommend anybody to shop there. I turn the car back in and went to buy another one months later but wasn't able to because they had it on my credit report as a open delinquent account. DON'T SHOP AT UNIVERSITY MOTORS!!!! William told me during our time doing the paperwork how God sent me there so I guess that should have been a sign! He talked so bad about the owners until I should have followed my mind and just left. They are crooks! Don't take your hard earned money to them! Its about that dollar and they could care less about you. I had my car towed to the shop and the mechanic told me his self that the same car has been there before. So they knew it had problems. Sad sad sad! I'm out of thousands but I know one thing to be true and that's what go around comes around. You got over on me but you gone have to answer for that one day! Hope it was worth a few thousand dollars!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2013 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/University-Motors-Columbia-SC/ColumbiaInternet-South-Carolina-/University-Motors-Columbia-SC-Mr-Im-the-biggest-Liar-William-Rip-off-ColumbiaInternet-1045796. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on University Motors Columbia SC

Of Course Its a Repo!

AUTHOR: Jim - ()

Turning the car in is nothing more than a voluntary repo.  It DOES NOT cause the contract to magically go away.  You are on the hook for the rest of the money.  As usual, this is nothing more than someone causing their own consequences but blaming the other!  No, I don't work for them.

No evidence of a rip-off

AUTHOR: coast - ()

"I had my car towed to the shop and the mechanic told me his self that the same car has been there before. So they knew it had problems."

The mechanic's statement that the car has been there before is not an indication that the seller knew the car had problems at the time of sale. It indicates that a previous owner took the car in for some form of service. Without knowledge of the details of that service the mechanic's statement has no value. The owner of the car may have had a complete repair performed of everything that had a problem [at that time] or the owner may have had no work completed. The owner of the car at that time may not be the dealer you purchased it from.

What are the terms of the warranty?