Complaint Review: University OF Phoenix/ Axia College

University OF Phoenix/ Axia College

University OF Phoenix/ Axia College Two-faced, liars, predujice, Internet

*Consumer Comment: Spell/grammar check

*Consumer Comment: Suggestion..

I Am a student of the University OF Phoenix/Axia College. Since I have start on August 10, 2009 I have gotten nothing from them or good grade. Since I have started I have been prejudiced against because I am gay. Their word on not giving good grade are either, spelling, grammar, or plagiarism. This last Course I had an A in the class until I questioned the authority of the instructor. Then the instructor when in and changed a grade from 2 weeks ago. I had an A in this Course until then. And he gave me a zero on an assignment that wasn't even due yet. I brought this matter to the attention of my so called Academic Advisor and was told they would call me on Wednesday of this week and yet still no call. I have decided I am going to finish this course then I am transferring myself to a different University. I would highly recommend that anyone in this school with similar problems or considering going to this school I would recommend not to. I have researched this and found that they pull this crap to get ore money out of students. I think if you are going to be pursue a higher education you would be better off not to get one by a bunch or prejudice bigots.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2010 06:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/University-OF-Phoenix-Axia-College/internet/University-OF-Phoenix-Axia-College-Two-faced-liars-predujice-Internet-623759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on University OF Phoenix/ Axia College

Spell/grammar check

AUTHOR: Go4gold - (USA)

Apparently, you did not also pass English 101 in college.    You should write in MS Word and then spell/grammar check, and then cut and paste to this site.

Suggestion..

AUTHOR: Robert - (U.S.A.)

Before you start to complain about not getting good grades at the college level, you may want to proofread your report.  Especially before you start talking about spelling and grammar.