Complaint Review: University Of Phoenix

• Submitted: Thu, August 04, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, August 04, 2011

• Reported By: Cathy — Newark Delaware USA
University Of Phoenix

University Of Phoenix Apollo Group Fraud with degree and financial aid, Internet

UOP are deceptive liars the counselor I started talking to Ryan Lorsch said, "You can earn a BA in state of De for 24,000.00." This was a lie state of Delaware does not recognize these classes. Then I only took four courses and now have a 9500.00 loan. When I dropped out I advised why. In the paperwork I have from financial counselor it states the funds would be returned to lender after 29 days.
The money was never returned and now I have this outstanding loan for 4 classes that I can not use. To me this spells fraud. Paying money under false pretences. I did not receive any services from them except being taken for 9500.00 dollars. They need to be closed down for fraud!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2011 06:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/University-Of-Phoenix/internet/University-Of-Phoenix-Apollo-Group-Fraud-with-degree-and-financial-aid-Internet-761109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on University Of Phoenix