Complaint Review: University Prep Center

• Updated: Thu, July 14, 2011

• Reported By: Rody — Compton California United States of America
University Prep Center
4241 Jutland Dr. STE 100 San Diego, California United States of America

University Prep Center They rip me off, they send me 2 cds which were not worth $216.13, I return the package within the first 30 days, for the refund, its been 3 months and I havent received my money, San Diego, California

They only send you 2 cds which are not worth $216.13, adn I try to contact them by phone but no body answer, I left messages and nobody call me back.

I email them and told them that my email will be proof that I contact them in the 30 days time frame, they respond that they where trying to contact me, and they send me the label to return the product, which I did, but they never refund my money, I just contact them again, with a threat with legal action I hope this works and get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2011 11:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/University-Prep-Center/San-Diego-California-92117/University-Prep-Center-They-rip-me-off-they-send-me-2-cds-which-were-not-worth-21613-753217. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on University Prep Center