mystery

• Updated: Wed, January 04, 2012

• Reported By: Teresa — fresno California United States of America
University Prep Center
4241 Jutland Dr Ste 100 san diego, California United States of America

University Prep Center This SCAM of a company took advantage of my good intentions to help my son, and made promises (and lies) that were too good to be true. I have read all of the other complaints and I'm shocked how exa san diego, California

Do not fall for this SCAM!  I have read many other complaints and I'm shocked at how exact they are to my own.  This company lied from the get-go.  My son did NOT request interest in this package.  Later, I found monthly charges to my credit card in the amount of $59.95 for online classes!!!  I NEVER requested such service.  I called the company, which never delivered a live person.  They SAID someone would call me back, but they only emailed.  COWARDS!  They did credit me back for one month, but the others...they did not.  They "typed" that it was stated in the intial service call that it was my responsibilty to cancel these online classes.  In no way did I hear anyone tell me that!  I honestly do not know how these people sleep at night.  They work on the emotions of compassionate parents who want to do everything possible to help their children succeed.  The material is a crock!!!  I wish there was some way to take this company down, but it seems as if they have covered all bases.  They are considered a non-profit company because they donate certain $ to some sort of charity.  Well...obviously their motivation doesn't come from their hearts, because these people are CROOKS and they have no other desire than the bottom dollar in their pockets! Helping kids succeed is NOT their goal!  Keep your hard earned cash... I wish I did!!!  :(((

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2012 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/University-Prep-Center/san-diego-California-92117/University-Prep-Center-This-SCAM-of-a-company-took-advantage-of-my-good-intentions-to-he-817957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on University Prep Center