Complaint Review: University of Atlanta

• Updated: Tue, August 13, 2013

• Reported By: Anita M. — Split Other
University of Atlanta
6455 East Johns Crossing, suite 175 Johns Creek Internet USA

University of Atlanta UofA University of Atlanta...no refund, no contact Atlanta Internet

I enrolled in University of Atlanta while they had DETC accreditaion. Meanwhile, they have lost DETC accreditation, and they are no longer recognized by US department of education as well. Nobody from UofA never contacted me to present me the situation that they are no more DETC accredited, I found it by myself, and when I contacted them about this issue, they've told me that there was nothing to worry about and that they will get new DETC accreditation again, which never happened. I decided to withdraw because I finished only 3 courses, and I don't want a diploma that won't be recognized and valuated. I signed withdraw papers 5 months ago, and I was told that withdraw process takes 45 business days, and that I would be contacted from finance department for the refund. Nobody ever contacted me since I've signed withdraw documents, and I have received no refund by now. I try to reach the manager of finance department for 5 months, and each time I call he is out the office, and I've been told each time that he would call me back, but it never happened. I tried to write him an emails as well, but no respond. I don't think that I will ever get this refund. This University is huge SCAM and I would not recommend to anyone to enroll.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2013 10:29 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/University-of-Atlanta/internet/University-of-Atlanta-UofA-University-of-Atlantano-refund-no-contact-Atlanta-Internet-1075436. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on University of Atlanta