Complaint Review: University of Phoenix, Everest Online

• Submitted: Wed, February 16, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, February 16, 2011

• Reported By: mrsmiller — Perry Missouri United States of America
University of Phoenix, Everest Online

University of Phoenix, Everest Online Corinthian College, Everest University, University of Phoenix Everest, etc. They talked me int applying for a Stafford loan- which I was approved for- and they won't send it to me! It's been 5 months! Internet

I began attending University of Phoenix, Everest College Online in September. Financial Aid was covering my expenses. In October my financial Advisor insisted I apply for a Staffrd Loan, which only she could do for me. She later informed me that I was approved for $3,000.00. Sher said it would be to me within three weeks. Since then it has been one excuse after another. I still have not received it. I later found  that I am unable to cntact the Stafford Loan Company about my loan- that has to go through my financial advisor. When I found that out, I tried calling her back and have never been anle to catch her at her desk. I have left countless voicemails and had no returned phone calls. I have to pay this loan back eventually but what can I do if I never receive it?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2011 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/University-of-Phoenix-Everest-Online/internet/University-of-Phoenix-Everest-Online-Corinthian-College-Everest-University-University-o-695950. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on University of Phoenix, Everest Online