Complaint Review: University of Phoenix Online

• Submitted: Thu, January 31, 2013
  • Updated: Thu, January 31, 2013

• Reported By: bozman24 — van buren Arkansas United States of America
University of Phoenix Online

University of Phoenix Online Failed me on purpose, charged me for 2 classes Internet

I signed up for school in 2009. I was doing good with a 3.00 GPA. I was down to my last 6 classes. I was doing all my work in my XCOM/285 ESSENTIALS OF MANAGERIAL COMMUNICATION class. The instructor kept giving me "F"s on everything. Nothing that I did got over a 50% in the class. I was even accused of plagarism, even though I posted my references and in text citations. I started noticing the failing trend about 5 weeks into the class. I contacted my financial advisor and filed a complaint about the instructor.

There was nothing that was done about my class, even though I was doing what I was supposed to do. So I stopped doing the work and failed the two classes for that term. I passed my other classes after. I am two classes short of getting my degree, because they want me to pay for those classes that I failed, due to their instructor.

I just checked my credit and the charge of 2400 is on my credit file, among the 20,000 I am in debt for nothing. I shouldn't have to pay for classes that I was failed on purpose, even after I filed a complaint about the instructor and let my financial advisor know what was going on for weeks.

I am not the only person that has faced with the same issue. It has happened to my wife and my sister. We were all almost done with our degrees and somehow failed a class.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/31/2013 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/University-of-Phoenix-Online/internet/University-of-Phoenix-Online-Failed-me-on-purpose-charged-me-for-2-classes-Internet-1006775. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on University of Phoenix Online