Complaint Review: University of Phoenix

• Updated: Wed, June 11, 2014

• Reported By: Carol — Stafford Virginia
University of Phoenix
Internet USA

University of Phoenix Be careful what you signed, and what you receive!!! LIARS!!! Phoenix

*Author of original report: Yeah I know about that...

*Consumer Comment: comment

I don't know about other people who had dealings with the University Of Phoenix, but my experience was a total "nightmare."  What I was told on the phone and what I signed were all "LIES".  Once they have your money they got you!!.

It was brought to their attention that I was told something completely different over the phone, which were lies, and they never disputed it!  I spent over $7600 for courses that mean nothing for the field I am pursuing.  Worthless paper!!! They could care a rat's a*s about me being lied to or me wasting my money.

In my opinion, University Of Phoenix is all about the mighty DOLLAR!!  I told them I would take every chance I get to WARN as many people I can about their shady facility!!!  They SUCK!!

I wished I found AHIMA first, the place where I am now.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/11/2014 01:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/University-of-Phoenix/internet/University-of-Phoenix-Be-careful-what-you-signed-and-what-you-receive-LIARS-Phoeni-1153979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on University of Phoenix

Yeah I know about that...

AUTHOR: C.T. - ()

Yeah, I know. I wasn't trying to go for an Associate's degree & University of Phx knew that. I just needed the correct courses for Medical Billing.

Word to the wise, UOP classes are not what they seem. Their courses for Medical Billing & Electronic Health Records are not accepted at other healthcare education sites!

UOP isn't going to tell you that upfront. I don't want anyone else to go through what I went through. Save your money!!

AUTHOR: Jeanski - ()

Perhaps AHIMA is a better fit for you. Time will tell. But you know those courses won't transfer to a traditional school in the event you choose to further your education, right?