Complaint Review: University of Rockies

• Updated: Mon, April 21, 2014

• Reported By: barbara mercer — wilson North Carolina
University of Rockies
Internet USA

University of Rockies UOR They would not let me return to class after having to drop a class due to illness although I am full financial aide and disablbed wilson Internet

I was a student a UOR fro 30 hours making a 4.0 on full finanacial aide. I am also disabled. I had to drop a class due to illness, I checked with the professor and finanacial aide before I dropped to make sure it would be okay for me to drop and they said that I would lose 2000 of my stipend the next reembursement of funds for the dropped class. I agreed. The next class came up, I was ready to start the day before and they emailed and said I could not sart til I paid the 2000. I told them I couldn't I was on disability and financial aide and that I would pay out of the stipend and they dibursed the checks so they would be sure to get their money. They refused I asked for moderator, they "moderated" without me, or any body representing me and said no. They truned it to collections. it has gone up to 2400.  I cannot go to school and finish because of this and they have a hold on my transcript. If they would just let me start class I could pay them, but they won't and Idid what THey told me to yet it is my fault? It is ruingin my life and wasting 6 years of hard work. I don't know what to doe and noe one will help me. I have no money and eveytime I call there is a whole new staff so nobdy know what I am talking about.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/21/2014 12:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/University-of-Rockies/internet/University-of-Rockies-UOR-They-would-not-let-me-return-to-class-after-having-to-drop-a-cl-1140484. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on University of Rockies