- Report: #1047666
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: University prep Center
University prep Center3443 Camino Del Rio South STE 201 San Diego, Select State/Province USA
University prep Center Did not receive my refund San Diego California
*Author of original report: reason for returning the material
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I contacted UPC several times to refund my money and though they acknowleged that I am entilted for a refund and it only delayed in processing I never recived my refund .Here are the responses I got regarding my refund . Several attempts to e-mail and call since March 7th but I got no one to respond to my msgs or e-mails.
On March 7 I got this response from UPC We are in receipt of your refund request.The company is currently being restructured and is under new management.
All refunds will be audited and any monies due will be issued as soon as possible.We apologize for the delay and hope to have this issue resolved soon.
Thank you for your patience in this matter.
On Feb 18,2013 I got this from UPC
The credit department is still behind and will be mailing you a check on Feb 28th. Thank you
January 30,2013 I got this from UPC
we apologize for the long wait for your refund. It looks like there was a delay in the approval process of the refund. I have gone a head and expedited that process and gotten an approval for you return. You will see your refund check through US Bank’s bill pay service in 10-14 Days.
January 9,2013 I got this from UPC
You are going to be refunded at the end of this month. Thanks
December 17,2012 I got this from UPC
- All refunds will consist of the purchase price only. Your refund WILL NOT include the $14.95 cost for shipping and handling. You will also be responsible for the costs associated with the return shipping.
- All refunds will be issued via a direct credit to your credit/debit card or via check. All refunds will be issued on the 28th of each month. You will receive an email directly from the accounting/customer service department once the refund is approved, as well as another email once the funds are issued. Please note all credit refunds may take up to two billing cycles to see on your statements.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2013 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/University-prep-Center-/San-Diego-Select-StateProvince-92108/University-prep-Center-Did-not-receive-my-refund-San-Diego-California-1047666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.