Complaint Review: Uniway of Columbia

• Reported By: Sunshine — Wagner South Carolina
Uniway of Columbia
1076 Sunset BLVD West Columbia, South Carolina USA

Uniway of Columbia Scam Artists of Columbia West Columbia South Carolina

My elderly disabled parents were scammed today by Uniway of Columbia.  I only wish that they would've told me about this little adventure they went on before they left.  I could've saved them the trip.  I'm not sure what I can do to help them now.  I can say that at least no money has transferred from my parents to this company as of yet, but they did sign a contract with them.  I'm advising them not to pay the 1,000.00 membership fee, and I would like to know if any attorneys are looking into this business.  They are preying on the weak, disabled, single parents, and on those who are just too nieve to recognize that they're being scammed.  I'm outraged to know that this will go on my parent's credit!  There should be a 72 hour contract cancelation available to my parents, and others who discover too late that this company is a rip-off.  They promise all this free swag, and half off of retail if you buy off line through their catalog.  You don't get this catalog however.  You just have to take their word that anything you want to purchase off line they have it, and at half off the retail price.  Their sales practices our ghastly to say the least they bully, intimidate, and insult you into signing!  Then they don't hold up to their end of the bargain when it comes to the merchandise they offer at half off.  They act as if it's anything your little heart desires, when in fact their supplies are very limited!  I also noticed in some of the other reports that the membership amounts vary O.o... There has to be something illegal in the way they are ripping these individuals off.  If there is an attorney with a heart please read this, and the other complaints.  Research this company, and shut them down before anyone else gets scammed!!!  My parents gave these people their personal information including their SSN's.  If you are a future consumer reading this, please don't give anyone your personal information, and if it sounds too good to be true... IT'S A SCAM!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2014 01:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Uniway-of-Columbia/West-Columbia-South-Carolina/Uniway-of-Columbia-Scam-Artists-of-Columbia-West-Columbia-South-Carolina-1163403. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Uniway of Columbia