Complaint Review: UnixCHosting

• Updated: Tue, April 09, 2013

• Reported By: HughAUS — Brisbane Other
UnixCHosting
Toronto, Ontario Canada

*UPDATE Employee: Hugh Rengers is a scam.

*Author of original report: Micheal ~ LIER

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Fake Rip Off Report Filled Against Unix C Hosting

Dear my Fellow RipOffReport Users,

Hello, i am very upset and angry today. Well bascully i bought a 4 Core, Windows VPS 2008 R2, 6GB Ram. From UnixCHosting, i paid 30$ He said in 24 Hours i would recieve it, i waited that long he said he wanted more money. I found that a bit fishey, so i said no after i did this, he made threats to DDOS my Ip address, he also swore at me, and made more threats too me. Thtas why im posting this here to ALERT everyone how dredfully this comapny is and should be shutted down. If you want to pass this message on you can, also if you can help me that would be great. Lastly,  also here are the "offender's" contact details:

CONTACT DETAILS:
Phone Number 2: +1 (647) 772 2200

-------------------------------
HughAUS
----------------------------

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/17/2013 03:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UnixCHosting/Toronto-Ontario-M5J-2N1/UnixCHosting-Michael-Charlery-Hacker-Scammer-Untrusted-Bad-company-Toronto-Ontario-Can-1035402. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UnixCHosting

Hugh Rengers is a scam.

AUTHOR: TheDarkSaviourz - ()

Hello, My name is Zacary Carter.. and I am here to re-inform you of the awareness of Hugh Rengers.
In my opinion and I am many sure is others, that Hugh is a very reluctant idiot, who does whatever he can to get money for his " Projects " and he promises people to give them there money back.. But the very next day all you will get is a goodbye message and a delete from whatever contact you have with him.

And yes.. When I first met the company owner " Michael Charley " I gave him a warning ( a Precaution ) about you and your past behavior, and it was not positive. Hugh has been doing many things in his past, Making illegal " Habbo retro's " and stealing vps's out of it. He has been making hosting company's to scam other users and getting him more money for more of his scam products.

As Michael has stated above " Hugh was a previous employee of ours whom we had fired due to him stealing and lying to our clients. "
After we had no longer any faith or trust in Hugh any more, we fired him and he reacted like an idiotic person and decided to deleted all of the clients history and all of the extra details.
His actions were not needed and so we decided to take action.. I'd recommend to just be aware of Hugh rengers, report him to every website you can think of. ( scambook.com, ripoffreport.com etc )

Kind Regards, - Zac.

Micheal ~ LIER

AUTHOR: HughAUS - ()

Dear Users,

Hello, i was never a Employee of "Unix C Hosting", i was mearly an Customer. Micheal here is lyeing and a Bullsh* artist, im giving you the FACTS and Truth. But users its your decision who you want to believe !

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Fake Rip Off Report Filled Against Unix C Hosting

AUTHOR: UnixCHosting - ()

Hello everyone,

My name is Michael Charlery and I am the Founder of Unix C Hosting. The author who wrote this article as user "HughAUS" who's real name is Hugh Renders was actually a previous employee of ours whom we had fired due to him stealing and lying to our clients. There are numerous reasons why Huhg is no longer employed with Unix C Hosting.

Hugh Rengers is trying to deceive the world by writing articles such as this one. If you want to know the kind of person Hugh Rengers is i suggest you google a Hosting Company Called "Bounty Host".

One search will reveal that he scammed this company till he could scam no more. Hugh deserves to be jailed for his actions and made an example out of. The are lots of scammers in this world and people like Hugh Rengers get away with it. They believe it's ok to keep stealing and lying their way through life while the rest of us struggle to make it work. I do not want these people to run free. I have made sure to fill a Police Report on Hugh Rengers as he is now starting to harass our Company. He is putting my person information all over the INTERNET. I ask you if you think this is right.

Beware of Hugh Rengers. He is very dangerous Cyber thief whom lied extensively to get a job with Unix C Hosting. Hugh has no affiliations with Unix C Hosting, and as far as we are concerned he is trying his best to destroy something that is wonderful.

I am available anytime to answere any questions anyone may have concerning this report.
email: michael@unixchosting.com

Michael

Hugh Rengers -- Ex Employee of Unix C Hosting(Terminated for hostility and Theft) wrote the bottom FAKE RIPOFF Report.

"Hello, i am very
upset and angry today. Well bascully i bought a 4 Core, Windows VPS 2008
R2, 6GB Ram. From UnixCHosting, i paid 30$ He said in 24 Hours i would
recieve it, i waited that long he said he wanted more money. I found
that a bit fishey, so i said no after i did this, he made threats to
DDOS my Ip address, he also swore at me, and made more threats too me.
Thtas why im posting this here to ALERT everyone
how dredfully this comapny is and should be shutted down. If you want
to pass this message on you can, also if you can help me that would be
great. Lastly,  also here are the "offender's" contact details:

UnixCHosting Michael Charlery Hacker, Scammer, Untrusted, Bad company Toronto, Ontario Canada. "