Complaint Review: Unknown

• Updated: Mon, August 27, 2012

• Reported By: Mike Malone — Centenial Colorado United States of America
Unknown
unknown Internet United States of America

Unknown loan rip off bombay, Internet

Some how a company got ahold of my cell number. Probably since I have applied for several loans recently. Also seemed fine when they called to confirm my loan and asked me to wait at a WU store. I did and it was then that they asked me to send them the first months payment up front as well as a loan initiation fee. I started then I became sick at my stomach (i have multiple medical problem, hence the need for the money). I left and headed home. the clerk behind the counter said I was lucky because he had seen many similar deals go sour.

After another call from them this mourning I thought thru why some one would need me to western union them money before they could send me money.

The more I research this I am sure it was a scam. I am by the grace of god not out anything but time.

However I wow sure like to have you boys and galls take a good long look at this snake in the grass and warn others.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2012 03:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Unknown/internet/Unknown-loan-rip-off-bombay-Internet-933304. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Unknown