Complaint Review: Unlimited Products

• Submitted: Wed, June 25, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, June 25, 2008

• Reported By:delco North Carolina
Unlimited Products
8770 Caliente Road Hesperia, California U.S.A.

Unlimited Products ripoff, fraud, junk, no customer service, all letters ignored, man in charge will not communicate or fix Hesperia California

I relied on the statements provided on Unlimited Products web site about the quality of the auto body parts they sell. I made a mistake in sending a postal money order for the parts. If I would have had a credit card I would have had some leverage against this ripoff operation. When I looked at the parts that I received from Unlimited Products I was shocked that Unlimited Products would has the audacity to send such trash. I called the company but I was never able to talk to anyone but the female that is the call screener. I made multiple attempts to get the parts replaced but all my efforts were ignored. I called , sent e-mails with pictures explaining the problems with their parts , and sent a letter and a CD with pictures of the defective parts. The people at Unlimited Products did not respond in any manner to any of the efforts that I made to to get a refund or replacement for the trash parts. I have worked in several shops that make fiber reinforced plastic parts , therefore I know what to look for in defective parts. The parts that were sent were so bad that someone without experience in the business would be able to see that the parts that Unlimited Products sent me are junk. The words junk or trash are not sufficient to describe what Unlimited Products sends to its mail order customers.

I read six other reports that were done on this company and I see that this is not an isolated incident , it is Unlimited Products standard practice.

Martin
delco, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2008 07:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Unlimited-Products/Hesperia-California-92345/Unlimited-Products-ripoff-fraud-junk-no-customer-service-all-letters-ignored-man-in-c-344303. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Unlimited Products