Complaint Review: Unlimited VIP Search Membership

• Updated: Mon, December 06, 2010

• Reported By: murdtap — Nogales Arizona United States of America
Unlimited VIP Search Membership
917 Lusk St STE 200 Boise Idaho 83706 Internet United States of America

Unlimited VIP Search Membership http://www.RecordsLogin.com/ This service is a scam. They promise government records but they don't seem to have any database of the records CLKBANK.com, Internet

I paid this firm to provide me access to government death and court records.  They don't seem to have any databases with this information.  I search a person in a state I know she died and they sent me back a message no records by that name.  The truth is there are more than one person by that name in that state and it came up with a different company doing the search.  This seems to be a total fraud.  I don't know if I can get my money back but I will try.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/06/2010 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Unlimited-VIP-Search-Membership/internet/Unlimited-VIP-Search-Membership-httpwwwRecordsLogincom-This-service-is-a-scam-They-668537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Unlimited VIP Search Membership