Complaint Review: Unlimited-mail

• Submitted: Fri, November 11, 2005
  • Updated: Fri, November 11, 2005

• Reported By:Northampton Pennsylvania
Unlimited-mail
9838 NE 122nd St A203 Kirkland, Washington U.S.A.

Unlimited-mail ripoff Kirkland Washington

I signed up for Unlimited-mail. I was a member for going on two years. I just renewed again and poof their site was down. The past few months they have had several problems with their servers. I waited and it still wasn't fixed. I Emailed them and heard nothing. Their web page wasn't working. Basically it finally was up but everthing said databynet instead of unlimited-mail.com. I wrote and asked for my money back, their mails came back. I did a search and found their new Email and sent one there and still I have not heard back.

I lost the money I paid for this year and They are not getting back. PAY PAL is of no help. PAY PAL should have a way to get your money back as it's a continuous service but there is no way for me go complain and get a refund through them. I TRIED.

I would like a refund!

Tammy
Northampton, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/11/2005 10:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Unlimited-mail/Kirkland-Washington-98034/Unlimited-mail-ripoff-Kirkland-Washington-164298. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Unlimited-mail