allowances

• Updated: Sun, September 30, 2012

• Reported By: yentbri — paterson New Jersey United States of America
Unlock to talk
1808 homestead farm lane # 2 salt lake city, Utah United States of America

Unlock to talk unlock code salt lake city, Utah

*Consumer Comment: Food For thought

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: SOMETIMES EMAILS FAIL!!

*Consumer Comment: unlocktotalk contact email

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Sure, if complaintant was not anonymous!

*Consumer Comment: Rebuttal from Owner?

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Why not complain to us instead of here?

On January 17, 2012 i paid for an unlock code for my HTC Amaze cellular phone and i am still waiting on the E-Mail that was promised within 48 hours.This is a ripoff of hard earned cash. be aware of this company promising what they can't deliver.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2012 05:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Unlock-to-talk/salt-lake-city-Utah-84119/Unlock-to-talk-unlock-code-salt-lake-city-Utah-836759. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Unlock to talk

Food For thought

AUTHOR: LarryNMwest - (United States of America)

I contacted unlocktotalk.com yesterday after a long night at work. I was interested in purchasing the means to unlock my specific brand of phone with software that they provide. It was after midnight and the verification process was rigirous. I grew fustrated and sent an email expecting it to go un answered but i was venting. It was replied to 30 minutes later with an additional method to contact for verification. The email address had a few letters transposed and it failed. Now i was furious! So i send a final email and i was certainly not nice. Again at after 1 am at this point i get a final email telling me that i was verified and apologizing. This morning i got another email from them apologizing again for the mispelling. Im not sure if this helps you at all, but look at the facts. A company doesnt make it that difficult to verify "protecting the consumer" if all they want is to rip you off. Secondly two responses within an hour after midnight leading to my eventual satisfaction says quite a bit to contrast your inability to contact them. Just food for thought. I can take 15 minutes out of anyones life or business life  and make them look bad if i choose. ANYONEs. Hope its informative.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

SOMETIMES EMAILS FAIL!!

AUTHOR: Unlocktotalk - (U.S.A.)

It's unfortunate that you would just immediately file a rip off report just because you didn't receive an email.    You could have just emailed us or called us to let us know that you didn't receive it so that we could send it again.    Sometimes emails fail.    Sometimes they are blocked by email accounts or go to junk mail because mail clients consider them to be spam.    If anyone who is reading this believes this is a scam please just go to our website and call us to find out that we are not.   We answer the phone to resolve any problems that arise.   If whoever wrote this slander would have done that they would have had their code immediately.    They still can if they want to call or email us.

unlocktotalk contact email

AUTHOR: philip - (Nigeria)

I've looked all over the unlocktotalk website for their contact email but found none save a phone number. I need to contact them for a job I want done for me and I can't call because im away from america and do not wish to incur the heavy international call tariff. any contact email for unlocktotalk?

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Sure, if complaintant was not anonymous!

AUTHOR: Unlocktotalk - (U.S.A.)

Believe me, I would love to be able to contact the person who posted this slanderous comment about my business to resolve whatever the issue is.   The issue is not that we don't send codes.  We always send codes or refund if code is not available.  100% of the time.   The issue was that he did not receive an email.   If he would have contacted us to let us know he did not receive the email with his code we could have immediately sent it again, or even gave it to him over the phone.   Unfortunately this website allows anonymous people to write slanderous comments about businesses, and there is no way that I know of to contact the person directly who posted the comment.  If I'm wrong please let me know how I can contact them through this website.

Rebuttal from Owner?

AUTHOR: twulaw2014 - (United States of America)

If you were the owner of a reputable company, I would think you would contact the complaintant and not just post some rediculous response on here. I refuse to use your service becuase you clearly are not a professional by responding in such a childish manner. Grow up and run your business.

#6 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Why not complain to us instead of here?

AUTHOR: Unlocktotalk - (U.S.A.)

If you had not received your code it would be most likely because it went to your junk mail.   All HTC codes are emailed within 15 minutes during business hours so it would definitely have been emailed.   The other possibility is that you entered your email address incorrectly.   There is a simple way to resolve this issue.   All you have to do is email us your name and IMEI number and we will email you the code.   Damaging our reputation for no reason is unnecessary don't you think??