Complaint Review: UnlockCellphonecode.com

• Updated: Tue, October 29, 2013

• Reported By: scott — Fort Polk Louisiana
UnlockCellphonecode.com
Internet USA

UnlockCellphonecode.com Jason Nelson Get cell phone unlock code, Yeah Right. They take money and You get nothing except a Fee. Internet

After purchasing a locked AT&T phone, and not being able to geet it unlocked, I turned to what looked like a legitamite web site. Their is all kinds of service providers and cell phone models on this site. So I entered my info, and was given a link to a site where I could check the status of my unlock code. After 3 days and only recieving an e invoice, I have recieved nothing else. I paid the fee for the code, I tried live chat and emailing this company but no response and no refund. So I called my banks fraud dept., they give me a phone number that is associated with the business, it's on my bank statement. I called this number and the person on the other end said " This number is not associated with any business, and I said I got this number from an electronic statement, I was told I have the wrong number. Do not be scammed by this site. I am a service member and I will be sure to alert my troops and others.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2013 12:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UnlockCellphonecodecom/internet/UnlockCellphonecodecom-Jason-Nelson-Get-cell-phone-unlock-code-Yeah-Right-They-take-mo-1095448. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UnlockCellphonecode.com