Complaint Review: UnlockItNow.com

• Updated: Thu, June 28, 2012

• Reported By: cal — United Kingdom
UnlockItNow.com

UnlockItNow.com Scamming liars. Stole my money! Internet

I had the misfortune of dealing with UnlockitNow.com and was scammed out of $20.

I had a LG Optimus Sol which was given to me by a friend at LG and was locked to a network. I paid UnlockItNow.com $20 for a unlock code which was promised to me.

After a few days I received an email saying that they couldn't find a code for me and whether I would prefer to have a bypass sim (for $20 but which costs only a few dollars elsewhere) or just have a refund.

I initially asked for the sim but then realised my mistake and retracted and asked for a refund immediately after.

A few days later, I received an email saying that a sim had been despatched upon which I replied that I wanted a refund.

They told me to wait for the sim and send it back when I receive it. I did not receive it at all.

Despite constant emails, they kept on telling me to wait. Only after about a month, I was told that I would be given a refund. But they still haven't given me a refund after 4 months of me trying to contact them.

No matter which email address I send to or use their ticketing system, I get nothing back from them, only computer generated emails saying that my queries will be answered shortly.

They are highly unprofessional and I would advise everyone to stay away from them.

With their constant lying and their petty thievery, they are best avoided!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/28/2012 03:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UnlockItNowcom/internet/UnlockItNowcom-Scamming-liars-Stole-my-money-Internet-904297. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UnlockItNow.com