Complaint Review: UnlockSam.com Bryan Christopher Moon Larry Alan Quail

• Updated: Tue, June 18, 2013

• Reported By: 879 Joliet Rd — Joliet Indiana
UnlockSam.com Bryan Christopher Moon Larry Alan Quail
879 Joliet Ave Internet USA

UnlockSam.com Bryan Christopher Moon Larry Alan Quail unlocksam.com guarantee, refund, unlocking phone, fast, reliable, money back guarantee, I paid online to have a phone unlocked and after paid with my cc, was provided a code which did not work. I sent various msg on their site "contact us" but no response via email. No address or contact information on their site. I did not see this initially. Internet Internet

I did an engine search on internet to inquire about unlocking a samsung galaxy s2 phone.  The site "www.unlocksam.com advertised a $3.99 or your money back guarantee.  I placed the order along with my credit card information only to receive a code that does not work.  I made various attempts in contacting them via their "contact us" tab but only a box to submit information is available.  I then realized no where on their site was there any other address or phone to the company.  My card inforamtion was retained by the company and I am afraid of my identity being stolen.  I recieved an email from them with a code, initially, but while the code did not work, the email was sent to me from another domain.  Please help!  I believe the site and it's owners are defrauding people like me and may be stealing information along with commiting fraud.

I want to tell others to be careful and not make the same mistake I made.

Please help.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/UnlockSamcom-Bryan-Christopher-Moon-Larry-Alan-Quail/internet/UnlockSamcom-Bryan-Christopher-Moon-Larry-Alan-Quail-unlocksamcom-guarantee-refund-u-1060007. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on UnlockSam.com Bryan Christopher Moon Larry Alan Quail