Complaint Review: Unlocktotalk

• Submitted: Thu, November 26, 2009
  • Updated: Fri, June 04, 2010

• Reported By: lebdish — halifax Nova Scotia Canada
Unlocktotalk

Unlocktotalk John send them money for a code adn tehy didnt send me teh right code, and then support team and service were very rude and blocked me ip off there website ... anyone stay way from this fake rip off compan Internet

*Consumer Comment: UnlocktoTalk works great!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: SLANDER

i should have done more research on this FAKE poor COMPANY UNLOCkToTALK

i sent them money to have a Unlock Code for any they sent me a fake one that didnt work

i asked nice for support and they were very rude and blocked my ip address out ,so they wont speak with me

EVEYONE DOnT EVEr go To thIS COMPANY

vERY VERY POOr aND FAKE

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2009 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Unlocktotalk/internet/Unlocktotalk-John-send-them-money-for-a-code-adn-tehy-didnt-send-me-teh-right-code-and-th-529054. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Unlocktotalk

UnlocktoTalk works great!

AUTHOR: DanielF - (United States of America)

I agree with the owners comment - this is very possibly a competitor.

I had a wonderful experience with unlocktotalk.com. They sent me the code rapidly with good instructions, and I had 100% success at a very good price.

Thank you to UnLockToTalk for a good consumer experience. Good service is hard to find these days. And again, I highly suspect the complaint here is either not genuine (competitor) or done by someone who is doing shady business to begin with.

Here is the advice from a "normal" user: Trust unlocktotalk!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

SLANDER

AUTHOR: Unlocktotalk - (U.S.A.)

Notice how vague this guy is with his report.   Most likely he is just a competitor trying to make us look bad.   If his IP was blocked it only would have happened if he used a stolen credit card and committed fraud on our site.   We do not block IP's just so we don't have to talk to people.   If this is a legitimate customer with a legitimate concern I would be glad to assist him if he will provide enough information to do so.   Our hundreds of thousands of happy customers who received codes that did work will be the first to tell you that our codes are not fake and do work.